Copyright © 2017, 220th Airlift Wing website
To conduct training for airlift operations and other related functional activities of 220th Airlift Wing.
1. Conducts training for aircrews in airlift operations.
2. Conducts upgrade pilot training and flight evaluation.
3. Conducts specialized training on transport aircraft.
4. Evaluates personnel recommended for local and/or foreign training and upgrading of skills and rating.
5. Formulates training programs and doctrines.
5. Conducts other related in-house training, seminars and workshops.
5. Performs other tasks as maybe directed by the Wing Commander, 220th AW.
Squadron Commander: MAJ RONEL L SALAS PAF