Copyright © 2017, 220th Airlift Wing website
To plan, coordinate, and supervise the maintenance, utilities and supply operations in support of the Wing mission.
1. Formulates, reviews, integrates and supervises the implementation of logistics and maintenance policies
2. Programs and supervises limited depot level maintenance on airframe, flight control system, avionics equipment, airborne communications and navigation equipment.
3. Plans and monitors reclamation of aircraft.
4. Exercises functional supervision over organizational maintenance operations of flying units of the Wing.
5. Coordinates with appropriate agencies for field and depot level maintenance of assigned aircraf.
6. Performs off-equipment inspections, repair, maintenance and testing of engines and associated engine support equipment.
Group Commander: LTC THORSTEN AJELLO P BAUTISTA PAF