Copyright © 2017, 220th Airlift Wing website
The Squadron's mission is to provide field maintenance on all aircraft and associated equipment of the Wing.
1. Performs inspection and repair of aircraft associated survival equipment, fabrication of component, non-destructive inspection and structural repair.
2. Performs maintenance on pneudraulic systems and support equipment, batteries and environmental systems including maintenance of fuel system.
3. Performs inspections, maintenance, pickup and delivery, and time compliance technical orders of Aerospace Ground Equipment.
4. Services transient aircraft, repair and reclamation, build-up and wheels and tires.
5. Performs off-equipment inspections, repair, maintenance and testing of engines and associated engine support equipment.
6. Performs other task as may be directed by Group Commander, 470th MSG.
Squadron Commander: MAJ LESTER JOHN P DEJANIO PAF